Chocolate Chip cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
1/2c shortening
1/4c sugar
1/2c brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla

Cream the above together.

1 egg Beat and fold in to creamed stuff.

1 c flour
1/2 baking soda Sift into mixture.

1 c chocolate chips Stir into mixture.

Drop by spoonfuls, bake at 375 for 10 minutes til golden.

Made these yeserday Alix and are very nice.

Unfortunately I used a dessertspoon to measure them onto the baking tray, flatten them out and they nearly took over the oven. :LOL: Talk about big cookies!! They were a meal, dessert and supper all in one!! :LOL:

They got good reviews from the working bee at the aero club. I took 'em up there for smoko for the workers. :)

Thanks for posting.

Glad you liked them Brooksy. LOL to them taking over. Been there myself a time or two.

You know, I think just as with the ellusive dream of the perfect pair of jeans, I'm always hunting for just the right chocolate chip cookie recipe. So the more in my collection the merrier, thanks Alix.

ICadvisor said:
You know, I think just as with the ellusive dream of the perfect pair of jeans, I'm always hunting for just the right chocolate chip cookie recipe. So the more in my collection the merrier, thanks Alix.

That's so true, IC--it's the same in my recipe box and closet, too! And the more chocolate chipe cookie recipes I try, the more ellusive the perfect pair of jeans! :LOL:

That's so true, IC--it's the same in my recipe box and closet, too! And the more chocolate chipe cookie recipes I try, the more ellusive the perfect pair of jeans!
:ROFLMAO: Brilliant PA....sadly, it's soooo true! Thanks for the good laugh :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom