Christmas Cookies??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MochaBean04

Senior Cook
this was probably already posted.. . but what is your favorite christmas cookie???? mine is sesame seed cookies. .its my next cookie to make on the list.. .ill post if anyone would like the recipe :)

ME

Oh geez - how to pick just one! I love to see eggnog snickerdoodles, gumdrop cookies, chewy molasses, german wasp nests - these are just to name a few!

What? No maple cookies, KG? :)

I love Russian teacakes, anything chocolate, and just plain old decoarated sugar cookies. Oh - and pecan sandies, and French butter cookies and - sigh. I love 'em all!

Well I LOVE the maple cookies and so does my family, but somehow they are not part of the traditional array that I have known since childhood. Does that make any sense?

kansasgirl said:
Well I LOVE the maple cookies and so does my family, but somehow they are not part of the traditional array that I have known since childhood. Does that make any sense?

It does to me! I have a lot of favorites that either don't show up at Christmas or show up only at Christmas! We always had a special selection of cookies in December that we never really made any other time of the year.

Oh! Peanut butter cookies with a kiss on top beats everything! My grandmother always makes them for my birthday (which is in January) so I consider them my favorite Christmas cookies because it is less then a month after Christmas.

Cameron

Back
Top Bottom