Cookie Pictures for pdswife1, etc!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Baker

Master Chef
As promised, and late as usual, here are pictures of some of my latest cookies. The first are of a tray I put together for a friend's baby shower for her new little boy. The last is of a Christmas cookie tray I did (cut out stockings and Christmas lights, orange shortbread with dark or white chocolate drizzle, chocolate cherry chunk cookies, molasses chocolate chunk cookies, and coconut indulgences).

TracyBabyShower1.jpg

TracyBabyShower2.jpg

C-masCookies2004.jpg

PA...those are WONDERFUL! I especially like the baby bottles. Where did you find that cookie cutter? Did you do it freehand?

Wow! Wonderful! The bottles are great and I really love the Christmas lights.

You're good!

PA, those are WONDERFUL! I love the bottles. Let us know how you did that. Did you make your own template and cut with a knife? Or use a knife?

What great cookies PA! The only problem is, my husband saw the pictures and now he wants cookies! I'm not feeling well, and he knows it, so he knows he won't be getting any cookies tonight. :(

:) Barbara

Thanks everyone! Barbara, I'm sorry you're not feeling well--tell hubby to be patient!

I get most of my cutters from a company called H. O. Foose. Their website is www.foosecookiecutters.com. Their store is only a couple hours from my house but I order online. Hubby has offered to drive over there some Saturday but so far I've said no--it would just be too dangerous for me! That's where the baby bottle came from. I've done the whole tracing a pattern and cutting with a knife thing before, but I don't like doing that as much!

Those are so cute! What a great idea for a baby shower.

PA Baker...I must add another WOW..those baby bottles look too cute to eat!!

Your creativity is fabulous...

Thanks everyone. My co-worker has asked me to make cookies that look like conversation hearts for her son's school Valentine's party. I'll post them next month!

That project will make me a little nervous because I don't have the best handwriting. Flowers, lace, you name it I can usually work up to doing the icing decoration, but when it comes to basic writing, I struggle! :oops:

PA, those are spectacular!!!

You are the resident cookie artist, for certain! I personally think you ought to collect these pictures into a photo album to show examples of your work and spread the word through the local PTAs! And take a plate of them to some OB-GYN offices, who I bet would let you post a flyer. You could easily go into business just making cookies! I know a lady who did this with cakes, starting out as a PTA mom, and it has been a very successful 15-year career for her. If some of the expectant OB-GYN patients around here ever saw those cookies, you'd be in very high demand! And then there's the market of mothers and others who go to the local libraries...!

Of course, you may not want to do that at all. Just a thought.

Your talent continues to amaze me!

I second Audeo, loudly: HEAR! HEAR! I have never seen such cookies in my life! And that's a good long while, kids ;) . Go for it, PT. You've got a potential gold mine here. I'll bet your kids' shirt buttons have been missing for ages!!:mrgreen:

OOPS - the shirt button remark was a reference to somebody being so proud they "bust their buttons" - I forget that not everybody has been around for a thousand years and therefore will know what I'm talking about. Sorry for any misunderstanding. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom