Crackletops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Combine 2 cups a/p flour and 2 tea. Baking soda set aside. In saucepan and med heat combine 2 cups sugar.1 stick of butter, and chopped baking chocolate 4 squares stir til butter is melted; remove from heat. Slowly stir in 4 lightly beaten eggs, and 2-3 tea. vanilla. now stir in flour mixture til well blended chill 1 hr. now mix in 1-3/4 cups of M & M's chill another hour. preheat oven to 350 line a cookie sheet with foil. dust your hands with sugar and roll shilled dough into balls place balls about 2-3 inches apart bake 10 min then remove to rack and cool store in covered container. My grand kids love these. they didn't last long the last time we made them.
kadesma

Decadence. :yum:

I love it.

I can see why they didn't last long. :mrgreen:

How come as we get older we're not allowed to eat the good things? :mad:

I could see this as dinner. ;)

Healthy isn't what it's cracked up to be. :(

Decadence. :yum:

I love it.

I can see why they didn't last long. :mrgreen:

How come as we get older we're not allowed to eat the good things? :mad:

I could see this as dinner. ;)

:(
You got that right but I finally figured out that Cookie parties are what life is all about :ROFLMAO: So we had one with these and plan another for next month ahhh can't wait.
kades

OMG. These sound amazing kadesma! I'm all in. I'm going to make these this week.
Glad to see you like them. My kids love them and ask for them just about every time we bake.
kades

Back
Top Bottom