Favorite cookie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
soft oatmeal with lots of raisins.
chocolate chip
Grandma's sugar cookies
or anything that my husband makes and hands me warm right out
of the oven.

( and I could eat a whole bowl of cookie dough any day of the week. I almost
like that better than the cookies!!)

Chocolate chocolate chip
Regular chocolate chip
Peanut butter
Girl Scout thin mints
Oreos
Peanut butter chocolate chip
White chocolate macamia nut
Chewy oatmeal

Pdswife, I love to eat cookie dough too. It's addictive!!

1)I don't even know the name of the darn thing......well I don't remember it I should say:) I know it has oatmeal in it and chocolate. I believe its an older recipe.

2) Homemade Peanut Butter

3) Oatmeal and Raisin

New here...this is my first post...but I have to say that mine are Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies ooooooo so good! Tastes like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

Plan on making some Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies sometime this week...they sound o so scrumptious!

Last edited:
shannon_ball1126 said:
New here...this is my first post...but I have to say that mine are Chocolate and Peanut Butter Chip Cookies ooooooo so good! Tastes like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

Plan on making some Chocolate Chip Oatmeal cookies sometime this week...they sound o so scrumptious!
:chef: :chef:

Welcome to the group Shannon!

Peanut butter cookies.:mrgreen:

Alix, Anzac biscuits? Care to post your recipe? Thats a new one to me...:blink:

i can't believe no one said mallomars!!!!
you are missing something if you haven't had a mallomar.
it's a sweet round cookie, graham cracker-like, topped by a half sphere of marshmallow, then dipped in chocolate.
give me milk, then keep away.

Me too? Never heard of Anzac buscuits. But my fav is....
Chocolate chip and same batter use M&M's Chocolate ones or peanut ones. MMMMMMMMM. I also love peanut butter ones. And Nutter Butters!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:)

Anzac biscuits are very much an Australian/New Zealand thing. It has origins about the time of the First World War (Anzac stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps).

Probably consumed in the greatest quantity on ANZAC Day, which was just this past Monday, but popular at any time of year. And a crisp anzac biscuit dipped into sweetened tea with milk so it absorbs it...yes!

Haggis said:
Anzac biscuits are very much an Australian/New Zealand thing. It has origins about the time of the First World War (Anzac stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps).

Probably consumed in the greatest quantity on ANZAC Day, which was just this past Monday, but popular at any time of year. And a crisp anzac biscuit dipped into sweetened tea with milk so it absorbs it...yes!
Thanks Haggis! That is very interesting.:cool:

My favorite of all favorites, is the orange and lemon flapjack, I make for my family ( and every one else once they have tasted them )
8 ozs of oats
3 ozs of butter
3 ozs of syrup
grated rind of a lemon
grated rind of an orange
juice of half a lemon and half an orange
melt the butter in a saucepan add the syrup
add the oats and rinds and juices mix well, if a little stiff, add more melted butter.
place all this mix in greased tin smooth over the top and bake on gas mark 3 for 20 mins.. scrummy.. good cooking !
Viv

Back
Top Bottom