Favorite cookie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jkath said:
No bisquik in Australia, eh? Hmmmm.....
We really need to send you a care package....

Do you suppose a pancake mix would suffice? Probably would be off, what with the rising ability and all. I bet Michael in fort worth would know.

Any ideas? I love making anything with condensed milk so i really want to make these biscuits. Maybe I will just experiment with cake mix or pancake mix. (Or maybe I'll crush up some Tim Tams lol:LOL:)

favorite cookie

Mrs. Fields has a new fantasy cookie that is unbelievable. It's hard not to buy a bunch when I pass by the store, but I refrain somehow.

If you haven't tried one, then you're missing out. They're amazing. You won't be sorry. It's my new fav cookie.

However, the packaged store cookies Mrs. Fields sells do NOT match up to the real deal.

Cheers:chef:

JR
www.lourdesgourmet.com
We make good food, great!

mrsmac said:
Any ideas? I love making anything with condensed milk so i really want to make these biscuits. Maybe I will just experiment with cake mix or pancake mix. (Or maybe I'll crush up some Tim Tams lol:LOL:)

Have you ever had lemonade pie? It's got sweetened condensed milk - I'll post it in "pies" for you.

That sounds incredible. I LOVE condensed milk(probably because we make Dulce de Leche) over just about everything. It's so smooth and creamy. It's delicious on yogurt and ice cream too.......almost, as good as fudge.

Can you tell I have a sweet tooth?

Back
Top Bottom