Food Network 12 days of Cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

letscook

Head Chef
I signed up as in the past for their 12 days of cookies. Last couple of yrs been nothing to speak of. This year so far (day4) again nothing great.

Has anyone else signed up? Your opinion?

I'm getting the recipes for SO to bake for the holidays but she hasn't been thrilled with past years' offerings.

I guess it's difficult to come up with new and different recipes all the time.

There isn't anything to match tried and true favorites that we have grown so happy with over the years. I've seen a few in different publications worth trying, but I always go back to the ones from the past. Maybe the memories have something to do with that.

I signed up as in the past for their 12 days of cookies. Last couple of yrs been nothing to speak of. This year so far (day4) again nothing great.

Has anyone else signed up? Your opinion?

i signed up. so far nothing i want to make. it would have to be very, very good to replace old favorites for the season,. maybe they will surprise me. :chef:

Finally day 7 - looks interesting to try
Oatmeal Cream-Cheese Butterscotch Bars‏

day 6 - tempting
Yeah, I looked at that recipe too, then my thighs exploded. I've got low-fat biscotti in the oven right now. Not NEARLY as excited about those as I wold be about those above mentioned bars. Hmmmmm....

Back
Top Bottom