Found This surfing....Fried Oreo's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Filus59602

Senior Cook
Fried Oreo's

List of Ingredients
1 large bag of Oreo cookies
2 cups of pancake mix
1-1/2 cups of milk
2 eggs
4 tsp. of oil

Recipe
Preheat deep fryer to 375 F. Combine pancake mix, milk, eggs and oil. Mix until there are no lumps. Dip Oreos into batter, make sure both sides are covered and put the Oreos into the deep fryer. The cookie will float so make sure you flip the cookie over so that both sides are golden brown. The cookies will cook fast so watch them so they will not burn. Take out Oreos and enjoy. The cookies are best straight out of the deep fryer!!

Makes about 54 Oreos.

didn't the scottish invent deep fried candy bars, starting with mars bars? (just relax scott123...:cool: )

In Scotland, we have the amazing 'Deep Fried Mars Bars' being sold in our chip shops!

I made it once for a group of visitors from Australia, who couldn't believe the sign in the local chippy that said 'We deep fry Mars Bars' :mrgreen:

They are coated in a fish frying batter..... and then deep fried. No, I've never tasted them, and my visitors thought they were 'unusual'!

OK, no offense to anyone but GAK! And we wonder about obesity problems when we deep fry stuff that is already bad for us? LOL. OK, I admit, it probably tastes delicious, but who THINKS of this stuff????

don't you guys remember? MJ had a thread on fried oreos a while back - with photos and everything! Talk about comfort food!

Whoa! I love oreos (who doesn't) but deep frying them in batter? thats just too gross for me to think about. Now fried pickles that I just might have to try...yummy! :mrgreen:

I have enough problems with NORMAL fried foods. I have heard of the fried oreos, fried snickers, fried twinkies, fried pickles, fried mars, fried milkways, etc. but haven't tried any of them. THe only one I may try is the fried pickle. At least you are getting a veggie and that's healthy....isn't it? :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom