Halloween Finger Cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsLMB

Executive Chef
I just ran across these and had to share. These are sooooooooo ugly and creepy but they would most certainly be a huge hit !

DSC04184.JPG

Here is where the whole recipe is. It seems to be in Danish, but I've also included a link to the Google translater if anyone is interested. The recipe seems to be a sugar cookie.

Himmelske kager: Ulækre, klamme fingre

and the Google translator
Google Translate

Love 'em! I've seen other finger cookie recipes, but not as realistic as these look.

I was looking around for a good shortbread recipe to make these, when I stumbled upon an idea that I am gonna use. Form the fingers around a pretzel stick so that the fingers will crunch when bitten...kinda like the bones of the fingers.

Form the fingers around a pretzel stick so that the fingers will crunch when bitten...kinda like the bones of the fingers.

I am beginning to wonder about you Hoot :LOL:

That is so disgusting but it is an awesome idea. Hope it works and your victims enjoy your cookies !

Ooh, I love it. Yes, it's in Danish. If anyone wants any of it explained, let me know. I've been invited to a Halloween party, so I might bring some. Hoot, thanks for the idea of using shortbread. I'm thinking a red jam or jelly instead of red food colouring.

Back
Top Bottom