Help with a peanut butter cup cookie.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melzie

Assistant Cook
I had an amazing cookie at a cookie exchange and the lady left before I was able to ask her for the recipe. It looked like it was made it a small muffin tin. There was a sugar cookie like dough and that surrounded the peanut butter cup. The pb cups were not baked though. Any ideas what him talking about? Thanks :-D

If the dough was flavored with peanut butter then I would say it was a variation of a peanut butter blossom using a peanut butter cup instead of a Hershey's kiss.

If the dough was plain I would use the dough from a jam thumbprint. Then use a peanut butter cup in the center.

These may not be what you are looking for but, think of all the fun you can have eating the mistakes.

I have made blond brownies with minature peanut butter cups lined up and pushed down into the brownie batter before baking. When cut into squares, every brownie square got at least one peanut butter cup if not more. (Oh how I hate unwrapping all those dang pb cups.) When I am feeling really lazy, I use the big pb cups and assign one to each square. Either way, a popular bake sale item. :yum:

There are mini p'nut butter cups that you can buy which are not wrapped. he perfect size for miniature muffin tin "cookies" I can't find my recipe, but will keep looking.

Thanks for your help so far :). The dough is made with pb I believe. I don't know how to explain the yummyNess of these cookies since I only had a few. It was like a soft peanut butter cookie surrounding a pb cup. Haha

Thanks for your help so far :). The dough is made with pb I believe. I don't know how to explain the yummyNess of these cookies since I only had a few. It was like a soft peanut butter cookie surrounding a pb cup. Haha

Sound like a peanut butter blssom to me.

Give it a google and just swap out the Hershey's Kiss for the peanut butter cup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom