ISO low-fat oatmeal raisin cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These are not them Andy but they sure sound delicious. What would you substitute for the butter to make them fat free? The recipe I wanted to make also has zucchini puree in them.

I don't know, DIna. I've heard of applesauce as a sub for fat in some baked goods but don't know if that would work in this type of recipe.

Blueberry Oatmeal Bars (with Spinach) Found this one Andy. I'll substitute the berries for raisins and the spinach for zucchini and add some ripe mashed bananas, oats and the rest of the stuff. I'm also making the ones you sent me. I off to shopping for the ingredients. Thanks for your help.

I've made these before and they are fabulous. I used apple sauce instead of oil and they came out tasty. You could use raisins instead of dates.

Healthy Banana Cookies - Allrecipes
They look great! Thanks. I improvised a bit and made the cookies with banana puree, oats, ground flaxseed, raisins, cinnamon apple sauce instead of butter and left out the pureed zucchini since it was enough torture for my kids anyway by using so much fruit. LOL They are delicious but of course, no one here except me likes to eat healthy cookies. I ended up baking some regular chocolate chip cookies for the rest. I will have to try the zucchini mixed in them next time.

Back
Top Bottom