ISO Suggestions for cookie flavours for gifting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Quadlex

Cook
(NB: [Aussie] Biscuit = [American] Cookie)

A friend of mine at work is up the duff and she goes on maternity leave on Christmas Eve. Since I started here I've bought baked goods in occasionally and she's always been one of my biggest fans, and she's a great mate so I'd like to do something for her.

My plan as it stands is to make several logs of slice-style biscuit dough and freeze them, then wrap and gift them to her with instructions, so she can have biscuits whenever she likes. I'm going to name them as well, things like "Kym's 'Oh great, my MIL is coming to visit' Double Chock Chip" and "Olivers 'It's 3AM, I have work tomorrow, le child will not stop crying' spiced buttered rum biscuits" because I think she'll get a kick out of it.

What flavours do you think are likely to be appreciated? I've really only ever made drop style biscuits before, but I'd like to try sliced. So far my list includes some manner of chocolate chip, butterscotch, mint, and that's as far as I've come. What would a pregnant / newly unpregnant lady prefer, biscuitwise? OR, what's your favourite slice-style biscuit flavour?

Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom