Lazy peanut butter cup bites!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bacardi

Senior Cook
I'm sure this nothing new here, this recipe has many different names I'm sure...

Very simply buy a log of peanut butter cookie dough and a package of miniature reese cups. Cut the dough into 1.5" slices. Cut slices into quarters. Place a piece of dough into a mini muffin pan. I didn't use liners nor did I form the dough to conform to the pan slot. Oven 350, at 5mins I rotated the pan and were done at 8.5 minutes. Upon removal, immediately push a reese cup into the soft cooked dough. I then put the whole thing into the freezer, my thought process was it would hinder the cooking process and hopefully prevent the cups from melting too much.

I also used chocolate chip cookie dough and hersey kisses. I think the peanut butter cups came out a lot better.

Go to walmart, get an $11.97 anchor glass cake holder (which doubles as a punch bowl)and for $1.88 10 dollies and you can make an cheap and easy professional presentation!

index.cfm

index.cfm

Well I'm a rookie and it's new to me! And I've gotta say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! This is another goodie that's going in Christmas baskets!!! :w00t2:

Thank you sooo much!!! ...think I might need some of these for myself too! :D

I have photos but can't post them for some reason? I guess maybe I need a higher post count...
index.cfm
index.cfm

What are you using to post them with? Are you using a image hosting site?

Yum, Barcadi! Copied and saved!

What is the advantage of using mini muffin tins instead of a cookie sheet?

How many cookies did this make?

Lee

Yum, Barcadi! Copied and saved!

What is the advantage of using mini muffin tins instead of a cookie sheet?

How many cookies did this make?

Lee

Thanks! It's more of a thick "bite" vs a flat disc...I think these are perfect when you want something quick, easy, cheap and make a huge impact. One log of reg. size Pillsbury dough yielded 32 bites/cookies for me...

Just got the photo up.

I made another batch of these yesterday for a V-Day BBQ, rave reviews...Again, think people like them because it's something different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom