Lemon Shortbread Cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Andy, he's an adorable little boy. :wub: He looks so serious there. :)

I'll be making these cookies, they sound delicious.

What a cutie! And he's already a better baker than I am!

Last edited:
He was really focused on pressing the cookies. That photo was a couple of years ago. He has zero interest right now in cooking, but I'm working on it.

He was really focused on pressing the cookies. That photo was a couple of years ago. He has zero interest right now in cooking, but I'm working on it.

Good luck with that, until he discovers girls. Then all bets are off. But with that face the girls are going to be flocking to him. That's when you become the "old man, my grandfather." :angel:

Thanks Fiona , My brother is here from Florida and brought with him a bushel of pecans from his yard. Along with a pecan nutcracker, pretty neat cracker.

I picked up a couple of extra lemons at the grocery store today, with these cookies in mind. :yum: They sound so good. Hope to make a batch tomorrow.

Last edited:
I finally made a batch of these wonderful Lemon Shortbread Cookies this afternoon. They are sooo good!

I used the full amount of juice from one lemon, since I wasn't going to be making the glaze. It ended up being between 2 and 3 TBLSP of juice. I used my little 1 TBLSP spring loaded scoop and pressed them with the bottom of a glass. Next time I'll make them just a bit thicker. I'll be making these again!

Thanks, Alix! :flowers:

img_1395225_0_2363577022c017153e2557988e1e1df4.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom