Looking for a WOW cookie recipe.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ever heard of lofthouse cookies? aka crack cookies in my circle because they are so addictive. I made them once a few years ago, after that I had to make it a tradition to bake them at Easter because my family kept requesting them for every holiday (I like to try new things too!)

This girl has a great recipe. I've tried it, and it works, plus her instructions are easy to follow.

Lofthouse Sugar Cookie Recipe | Soft Sugar Cookie Recipe | Two Peas & Their Pod

ooh Love those soft sugar cookies!!

Wish I had time to make every one of them posted in here since they all sound and look great.

LPBeier said:
Chopper, just one question on this recipe. It calls for a "bag" of chocolate chips. I buy mine at Costco - do you think that would work? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seriously, the cinnamon and ginger sound really good! :)

That is the way my family would like it to be!!! Actually about two cups will do it! ;)

:angel:
I made the "The Chew" chocolate, chocolate chip cookies with sea salt. The sea salt makes the whole flavor thing just pop in your mouth. I was so surprised. :angel:
:angel::angel: I got the recipe and Cade,Ethan and I will be making them this weekend. Thanks so much the kids are going to get tummy aches I just know it. Thanks again .:angel::angel:
kades

Holy cow ... my oven will be working overtime with all these great cookie recipes .. boy are my neighbors gonna love me now !!! :LOL:

Thanks to all of you for sharing these and thanks to callmaker for asking for wow cookies .. mission accomplished I think ! :yum:

your dc neighbors can love you way better, mrslmb! where do i send my address--oh, and my love too, so that all those WOW cookies of yours don't lose their way....:)

This is definitely NOT the thread for me seeing as I have had to give up everything sweet for at least the time being!:wacko:

But all the recipes sound great. :) And I am filing several for when I have my willpower back and can make them for others without eating them! :angel:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom