New year is coming soon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookie-uka

Washing Up
Hi everyone.
I'm a newbie. This is my first post.
Please call me cookie-chan.
The comments that everyone marks in this forum are really helpful. It's a great place.

I'm a university student in Japan. From my university we can see Mt.Fuji. It's all covered in snow.

I have a comment and a question.
Christmas is coming soon , so I want to know to make easy and delicious cookies.
If you could wake up New year day anywhere in the would where will it be, and what would you see.

Have a fun day.

yōkoso cookie-chan (I hope I typed that correctly)

Very happy to meet you.

I would wake up in Australia and Ayer's Rock would be out my window.

ira'shai, cookie-chan!

I don't know how to bake cookies, but many people here at DC are very good at it. You can search the "cookie" category under "desserts" for recipes.

One of the best New Year's Eve I've experienced was watching an extraordinary choreography of fireworks at Sydney Harbor aboard a dinner party boat. Las Vegas is one extremely crazy place for the event, too.

Hello, cookie-chan

It's nice to have you with us. And what an intriguing question you have posed. I am having difficulty choosing one place for New Year's Day; meanwhile, may I suggest No-Bake Cookies -- they are quick, easy, and delicious and are done on the stove-top.

With no travel, language, money or safety considerations to bother with, I would like to wake up in India, and from my window, watch a Bengal tiger in the wild.

Thank you, cookie-chan.

Good morning from north Wales, I dont care as long as my beautiful wife is next to me:ermm:
this is just in case she reads this,I really fancy that cave with Raquel Welch:yum:

Thank you for reply

Hi eveyone!

Thank you for your interesting answers.
I will defuniteiy try the cookie suggestions.

By the way, If I could wake up anywhere on new year day it would be at top of Mt.Fuji and looking at rising sun.

Thank you everyone.

From cookie-chan

There's a way-station about 2, 3 hundred yards from the summit of Mt. Fuji. Everyone gets a blanket, but it's still awkward to sleep alongside several dozen strangers, just to be kicked awake and climb in the dark to greet the sun's rise on a new year. It works, though, very inspiring.

ira'shai, cookie-chan!
One of the best New Year's Eve I've experienced was watching an extraordinary choreography of fireworks at Sydney Harbor aboard a dinner party boat. Las Vegas is one extremely crazy place for the event, too.

I still remember their display for bringing in the new millenium. It is burnt into my brain. :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom