Noel Cookies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fitb21871

Assistant Cook
Hello All:
I am new to this site but was wondering if anyone could help me with this...

I have been searching for these Christmas cookies called "Noel" for the past couple of years. I live in MA but havent been able to find them anywhere. I would love to get some for my Mom as these were her ultimate favorite! All I know about them is that they came in a variety of different Christmas shapes (stockings, candy canes, wreaths, etc...) & had red and/or green sugar crytals adorning the top. Please help!

Thanks, Michelle

I asked this very same question last year. They are no longer called Noel. They are sold under the name Salerno or something like that. I went to the website Hometown favorites and ordered them from there. I think it was Michellemarie that helped me out with the name. Anyway they were exactly like I remember minus the design on the box.

Thank You So Very Much! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

~Michelle

Thank you so much! Would you happen to know how these boxes come, in terms of size, or weight? I saw something online that said the boxes were in the vicinity of $30! I think I used to pay about $3.00 when they were in the supermarkets! : ) Thanks for your help!

~Michelle

Online at hometown favorites they are 2 something a box. Not expensive at all.

Great! Thanks so much! I cant wait to order these for my mom! She will be thrilled!

Back
Top Bottom