Nutella Cookies Recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Just made these and they are yummy.

1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup nutella
splash of vanilla

Cream shortening, nutella and sugars. Add the egg and blend til smooth. Add the flour and soda and finally the dash of vanilla. Either roll into walnut sized balls and flatten with a moistened fork or just drop by tsp onto a cookie sheet. Bake at 325 for 10 minutes or til just done.

Note: If you prefer your cookie to retain its shape you need to use shortening in this recipe. If you don't mind having them flatten out then you can sub either butter or marg.

perfect, have all the ingredients, cookies here I come:LOL:
Thanks Alix

kadesma

Well, how could they not be delicious - nutella???? ;)

The first time (and only, I think) I bot Nutella, we had to throw it in the garbage...none of us could stay out of it!

Now the question is, am I strong enough to try it again with these cookies that sound so delicious??? (recipe copied...)

Kitchenelf, yep, this recipe is about as easy as it gets. Go for it.

Boufa, nutella really is one of the most perfect foods isn't it? Just lovely with a cup of Earl Grey...mmmmmmmmmmmm!

cjs, nutella doesn't last long here as a rule. But my nutella hound had a sudden craving for peanut butter and with the heat I didn't want to chance rancid nutella so cookies here we come!

Kadesma and Barb, let me know how they turn out for you. I'm always interested in troubleshooting a recipe to make it even tastier.

I just made these. :) And they are dreamy with tea. Now I just need to figure out what i am going to do with the rest of the jar, besides just eating it ;)

Av

Avlynn, there is a whole thread somewhere with Nutella recipes etc in it. I think it is called Nutella chat. BUT...I think you should make another batch of cookies...LOL!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom