Oatmeal Cookies are the bane of my existence!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A good alternative to raisins are raisined cranberries. I'm not a big fan of raisins so the dried cranberries are extra good to me. :)

great reicpe

Here's my grandma's recipe. If ever there was a cookie that tasted like love, it's this one.

Hi Constance,

Thnx for sharing the recipe..I just finished making them and their wonderful!..I did a little addition to the recipe..I added some dried cranberries (Craisins) to the raisins..so I'll call them Craisin Oatmeal Cookies!:chef:

You're fortunate to have a ready and free supply on hand. Pecans are relatively expensive in the Northeast.

I just found the receipt for the Walnut halves..$5.99 pound. Pecans usually run about the same at retail stores. Sometimes $6.99 depending on location etc. Pieces can sometimes run slightly less per pound.

I just found the receipt for the Walnut halves..$5.99 pound. Pecans usually run about the same at retail stores. Sometimes $6.99 depending on location etc. Pieces can sometimes run slightly less per pound.
:)I love pecans I buy them shelled in bulk in Texas as they are cheaper there.I buy about 10 pounds.I hate to pay for those itty bitty packages of them in the stores a total rip off.

I'm sooooo happy the Vanishing Oatmeal Cookie recipe was linked here! I am making these today, haven't baked in ages. Bummer that each cookie has 95 calories!!!!!

This is my favorite oatmeal cookie. They have just a little crunch around the edges but are still chewy in the middle. Mmmmmmmmmm! No raisins though as they gross me out in cookies. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom