REC-Peanut Butter Cookies(TNT)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
Growing up, the elementary shool I went to had these every day at lunch. My mom got the recipe from them & we usually make them together because this recipe makes a lot of cookies. It's a great family cooking activity.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 1/4C. butter (melted or softened)
1 1/2C. brown sugar
1 1/2C. white sugar
1 1/2C. peanut butter
3 eggs, beaten
6C. plain flour
1 1/2teaspoons baking soda
1/4teaspoon salt
1 1/2teaspoons baking powder

Cream brown sugar,white sugar, butter,& peanut butter. Add the beaten eggs to the butter & sugar mixture, mix well. Sift the flour, salt, baking soda, & baking powder together. Combine the flour mixture with the butter & sugar mixture.
Mix well, chill for at least 2 hours, make into small balls. Place on greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Flatten with a fork. Bake 12-15 minutes at 350 deg. Makes approximately 100-4" cookies or 150-2" cookies.
Recipe obtained from Easley, SC School System.

[/font]

:chef: Hi,

this cookies sounds very,very delicous. I love Peanutbutter in each way. But can you help me with the specifications in the terms of weight???

How much g are 1 1/2 Cup?? Our Peanutbutter glasses are not big, perhaps 350-400 g:ermm: Maximum...:shock:

And which butter you use: creamy or crunchy??

I know: question about question :LOL:

greetings from Tanja

I'll have to look up the grams for you karaburun because I don't know.:blush: But for the peanut butter my mom & I have always used creamy but you can use crunchy as well. It is just a matter of taste.:) I'll be right back with those measurements for you!!

Hi,

thanks a lot. That will help me:-p .
Then I take 340 g. I think that are enough calories:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
And tomorrow I´ll look on my glass of peanut butter how much is inside of it.:rolleyes:

At the hole day I am baking Easterlambs. It takes a lot of time and is a quantity of work. They are for the Kindergarten....

OK. So have a nice day.

Greetings from Germany
Tanja

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom