Rugelach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kardelen

Cook
this cookie can be very good choose for christmas :chef: you can find recipes on my blog page ,ıt ıs new open

Attachments

• DSC00514.JPG
    DSC00514.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 185
I love your blogsite. I can't believe how many people are into blogging. It's a lot of fun and I love doing it too. The rugalach are gorgeous as are the other pictures. thanks.

I adore Rugulach!! I make an aricot walnut one and would make more often if it weren't so time consuming!! I make it about every other year for gifts...always a hit!

Rugalach are awesome. There is this little bakery in Baltimore, they make absolutely the best one, even better than my mother's. And there are very few things that I would ever admit that better than my mother's. Unfortunately they do not ship. Oh, how I love them. Gosh.

I like that kind of baking--to me it is zen and relaxing. I guess it is the repetition and getting lost in the rythym and feel of the dough and filling and rolling them up.

It is like meditation or prayer. When I do it right, I can forget about my problems for a little while and be creative and relax and having something yummy at the end to give away.

Well, I could make them at home with dairy, but cannot bring the dairy product from outside home, not kosher (most of the time) unfortunately.

My tanta syvia's nut horn recipe is made with margarine so that it will be pareve. Why not give them a try, Charlie? It is on the cookie recipe page.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom