Sugar Cookie Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry I haven't posted. We've been busy doing updates to the house. THe cookies sale didn't go. The sale was not approved for the football game. I need to rethink how I can sell these for donation. I'll be getting a picture up tomorrow, promise.

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

The cookies came out great!!! I'm sorry to hear the sale didn't go well :eek:( Maybe you could "sell" them at a church function or yard sale or something. Your have raised a wonderful daughter for her to be thinking of things like this to do to help our future. Kudos to you!! :eek:)~

Love the Pink! Thanks for sharing the pictures and the beautiful story of your daughter and her friend. They are amazing human beings and it is said that in this day and age there is so much red tape when trying to do a good deed. Doesn't send out a pretty message, does it.

Love the Pink! Thanks for sharing the pictures and the beautiful story of your daughter and her friend. They are amazing human beings and it is said that in this day and age there is so much red tape when trying to do a good deed. Doesn't send out a pretty message, does it.

It is sad but I'm not out, we're down but not out.

If anyone has any ideas of where I could "sell" cookies to raise money, please let me know.

It is sad but I'm not out, we're down but not out.

If anyone has any ideas of where I could "sell" cookies to raise money, please let me know.

Do you have a breast cancer run/walk in your area? I am sure the organizers of that would know of ways to offer the cookies for donations. It would be good to link to your local Breast Cancer Founation and then you could check local supermarkets to see if you could set up shop outside - this would be a "for donation thing" I am sure.

Just a few thoughts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom