TNT Toffee Bars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Boy am I tired..Had several of the kids here this afternoon and nothing would do but that we make cookies...sooooooo
Preheat the oven to 350 then Cream 1-c.butter,1-c. packed brown sugar and 1 Tea. vanilla til light and fluffy. Add 1-c/ sifted a/p flour, and salt ( watch kids here mine turned the beaters back on at high speed):ohmy:mix well. Stir in 1-6oz pack chocolate chips and 1-c. chopped toasted walnuts. Spread on a cookie sheet and Cake 20 min. remove from oven and immediately cut and let cool in pan...makes about 18 24 and sends kids home happy with chocolate lips:)
enjoy if you can get one...
kadesma

alright i'm gonna try those TODAY!!!i was gonna bake a batch of cut out sugar cookies 4 my kids,today anyway....but why not try a new recipe that looks way easier and yummier.will let you know the results...

QUESTION: roughly what size cookie sheet(cuz it will determine the thickness of the bars,which i'm not sure how much it should be) and whether it should be greased or not?

QUESTION: roughly what size cookie sheet(cuz it will determine the thickness of the bars,which i'm not sure how much it should be) and whether it should be greased or not?
Sarah, If I remember right I used a 13x9 pan and yes I used a non-stick spray on the pan.
kades:)

Hey kadesma,

Looks like my kind of dessert! Could you describe the end product? Looks like it will be dense and buttery, with a risen edge but fallen middle. Almost like a blondie?

Tim

Hey kadesma,

Looks like my kind of dessert! Could you describe the end product? Looks like it will be dense and buttery, with a risen edge but fallen middle. Almost like a blondie?

Tim
You described it the way i would.
kadesma;)

Back
Top Bottom