What Cookies Are You Baking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Santa's Whiskers are one of the easiest cookies around. The dough had chopped red and green candied cherries and chopped pecans or walnuts. Make a cookie dough log, and roll it in coconut. Chill and slice, then bake. Easy as one two three.

The Neopolitan cookies are triple layer. Bottom layer is green and has pistachios in it. Middle layer is chocolate, and top layer is pink with marachino cherries. Chill, slice and bake. They look and taste like neopolitan ice cream. Another easy one.

I'd be happy to post the recipes if you are interested.
Verablue, just found your reply and yes I would love your recipes..If I don't get to bed tomorrow night heck the cookies will be worth it...Thank you
kades:)

I just finished baking these - they're insanely delicious! I dropped the first batch by rounded tsp and the second batch by very rounded Tbsp - I preferred the rounded Tbsp - they were thicker and moister. I used 1 cup creamy, lightly salted natural peanut butter.
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHUNK COOKIES
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies Recipe | Recipezaar

Will be getting these out of the refrigerator in a few minutes and will see how they turn out..I just took 2 cubes of butter and cream it with 1 cup sugar, added a little vanilla, 2 c. flour, 1/4 tea. salt,and 2 c. flaked coconut..Shaped into several rolls and chilled. Will slice and bake in a 300 oven til golden and hope for the best...:LOL:

kadesma

Ahh Winter, the best season for baking cookies.
I've made:
Black and Whites,
Krunchy Krisps,
Honey Oatmeal,
Double Chocolate Chip
and Chocolate Chip Oatmeal

Just made 4 dozen heart shaped sugar cookies, coloured with red and white crystal sugar. 3 dozen are for the people I work with, and the other dozen will be split between Lou, my son and my daughter.

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

I would chill the dough first. Here's a recipie that's works well with presses.

1 Cup Sugar
1 Egg
1 Cup Crunchy peanut Butter

Mix well, add to cookie press then put in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Press onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for about 8 minutes.

Use a standard TollHouse recipe on the back of Nestle's Semi-Sweet chocolate chips package. Replace the baking soda with baking powder, add 1/8 cup of water to the recipe, and use White chocolate chips and coarse-chopped macadamia nuts instead of walnuts for asolutley delicious white chocolate chip-macadamia nut cookies. I made them for my wife last night. She said they were among the best she's ever tasted.:chef:

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

those sound great, gw.

are the nuts raw or already roasted when you add them to the cookies?

btw, lefse, i just remembered (that i forgot :() to ask my mom for her cookie recipes. i'm still on it.

those sound great, gw.

are the nuts raw or already roasted when you add them to the cookies?

btw, lefse, i just remembered (that i forgot :() to ask my mom for her cookie recipes. i'm still on it.

That's with already roasted nuts. I actually cut a bottle of nuts, 1 nut at a time, into quaters. That made for big, flavorful macadamia nut pieces.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Didn't have time today, but I have a date with my favorite guy tomorrow;)
Cade is coming and bringing his chef's apron and we will be making oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies..Can't wait:)

kadesma

Today I'll be baking sesame cookies and lemon melt aways. Looks like tomorrow I'll be baking White Chocolate chip macadamia cookies!!! :)
Love and energy, Vicki

Back
Top Bottom