Who likes Girl Scout Cookies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want to know what happened to the price. LOL. I can't remember how much they were when I was a kid but, $3.50???

I am convinced the bakers put an addictive drug in the thin mints...I simply can not stop eating them until the box is empty.....

Thank goodness...I am not alone!!!!

Right now I'm getting the Shakes:blink:...Can they be bought anytime??? Where???? Help!!! I need a Thin Mint Fix!!!!!!

I want to know what happened to the price. LOL. I can't remember how much they were when I was a kid but, $3.50???
hmmmmmmmmmmm when i was a kid they were .25 a box. they were bigger and had more in the box. what do you get in a box now like maybe 12?

Thank goodness...I am not alone!!!!

Right now I'm getting the Shakes:blink:...Can they be bought anytime??? Where???? Help!!! I need a Thin Mint Fix!!!!!!
maybe you can look in the phone book and call girl scout counsel and ask them. if my back stops hurting i think tonight is the night i will give these recipes a spin. i will post pics if they turn out good.

Not Available online....200 + Days until Cookie Selling time in my area:(

dude, read the link. you can MAKE them! if I can learn to make
thin mints, I can die a happy woman. in about 40 years, of course!:LOL:

they make a cookie that is like a shortbread covered with coconut,
caramel and chocolate drizzle, too. can't remember the name, but
I just wanna lay down and roll in a pile of those:D!!

dude, read the link. you can MAKE them! if I can learn to make
thin mints, I can die a happy woman. in about 40 years, of course!:LOL:

I just wanna lay down and roll in a pile of those:D!!
hello ella those are caramel delites and here is a link for them (i am going to make the bars which look easier to make as it says in the text. hey they are gonna taste the same.)

Homemade Samoas (a.k.a. Caramel de-Lites)

Homemade Samoas Bars

here is a link to your favorite cookies sweetie. no one mentioned them so i didn't post the link. i am also am going to make these. i was going to make some of these cookies late last night (thats when i like to bake when it is quite) but i didn't realize my girls used all the milk. :shock:

one request PLEASE take pictures of you rolling in them. OKAY LOL

I just wanna lay down and roll in a pile of those

LMAO@Ella:ROFLMAO:

hello ella those are caramel delites and here is a link for them (i am going to make the bars which look easier to make as it says in the text. hey they are gonna taste the same.)

Homemade Samoas (a.k.a. Caramel de-Lites)

Homemade Samoas Bars

here is a link to your favorite cookies sweetie. no one mentioned them so i didn't post the link. i am also am going to make these. i was going to make some of these cookies late last night (thats when i like to bake when it is quite) but i didn't realize my girls used all the milk. :shock:

one request PLEASE take pictures of you rolling in them. OKAY LOL

to everyone who replied to my last post, all I gotta say is:w00t2::punk::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: !!!! happy to give everyone a laugh!
however, now that I have the recipe, don't think I won't be sending
you the picture you want to see!!! I mean what I say!:LOL:
and thanks so much for the link. that's awesome!

to everyone who replied to my last post, all I gotta say is:w00t2::punk::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: !!!! happy to give everyone a laugh!
however, now that I have the recipe, don't think I won't be sending
you the picture you want to see!!! I mean what I say!:LOL:
and thanks so much for the link. that's awesome!
i wasn't laughing at you sweetie. you gave me a nice warm feeling inside which made ME feel good. ok so i do want to see the pics of the cookies. i haven't been able to make any of them yet. the universe is conspiring against me lately. :( but i am determined!! i also can't find dark bakers chocolate or chips anywhere so i guess semi-sweet chips will have to do (but it think they will be to sweet for me) but the family are sweet addicts so all will be fine, i hope.

i wasn't laughing at you sweetie. you gave me a nice warm feeling inside which made ME feel good. ok so i do want to see the pics of the cookies. i haven't been able to make any of them yet. the universe is conspiring against me lately. :( but i am determined!! i also can't find dark bakers chocolate or chips anywhere so i guess semi-sweet chips will have to do (but it think they will be to sweet for me) but the family are sweet addicts so all will be fine, i hope.

it's okay if you were laughing at me-I live to please!:rolleyes:
if you hadn't noticed, I have a pretty healthy sense of humor.
and I'm glad about the fact that I made you feel good. it
was mutual.
I haven't been able to make anything either-we have been
getting hammered left and right with thunderstorms and flooding
and tornado warnings and it has been so HUMID I already have
the a/c set down at 71. if I turn the oven on it will be like a
steam room in here! seriously, the humidity is at 68 percent
right now. it's nasty. and where on earth do you live that they
don't stock dark bakers chocolate? this place is 10 years behind
the times and they actually have it in the stores here!
however, it is hard to find anything else at times. I really miss
my home!! you can find ANYTHING you want in California!
ah, well...
if our swamp-like temperatures break by the weekend I will try
out those recipes, one at least, and if it goes well I will send
out the promised picture! have a great one!

Back
Top Bottom