About Peanut Butter cheese fudge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hope

Assistant Cook
Hi,

My name is Hope. I am from Quebec (CANADA). My english is not very good, but for reading, it's ok.

I have found this Paula Deen's recipe "Peanut butter cheese fudge" and I would like to know if the cheese is realy the yellow cheese Velveeta like we have here. So, this fudge is it good?

Thanks for yours answers and for your indulgence for my English.

Bye

Hope

Paula's fudge

Hi, Hope ! I have never made this fudge but it has pretty good ratings. She does use the Velvetta your talking about. If you make it, let us know how it turns out !

I'm not sure about my english, but I'm trying.
So.
I finally tested the recipe yesterday evening. I cannot too what think of the result. My chum is more of the sweetened kind than me and, as it is outside until this evening, I do not have objective references. Me, eh well, to say truth, I do not find that bad, but it misses something. Of did Velveeta you say? Nobody will be able to guess it. Really, the taste of cheese at all is not detected. Texture? Perfect, yes, perfect. That gives beautiful firm but smooth pieces when one crunches inside. The color, very beautiful. But it is on the level of the taste that I do not manage to connect. Let us say that yesterday evening, I had tasted there but I like my amount of had sweetened, and that this morning, with 6h00, it was not obvious for the heart. Therefore, I am in a hurry well that Namours arrives this evening and that it gives me its verdict which I will come to add at once on the post. Saying truth, I wonder whether very small little chocolate melted on the top would not give him this small something of personality. Is there some un(e) among you which would have a chocolate receipt for confectionery, of the kind that one soaks the square of sugar to the cream and that the chocolate solidifies. I would like to try to do it with a few pieces to see the result.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom