Help! Are there any bakers around?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

purringkitty

Assistant Cook
i have bark recipes that call for candy coating in chocolate and white chocolate ... what IS that?? and where do i get it?

Wish I could help you Purring Kitty, but to me, bark is on a tree or from a dog. End of story!! LOL But happy to bump this to the top of the pile again for you.

grrrr i posted it in the wrong place lol
ty for answering though :) and bark is lovely!!!

I've never used candy coating and I'm not too familiar with it, but I've heard about it and I'm pretty sure this is what you want: NECCO® - Our Products: Eagle Brand Chocolate Candy Coating

Does that help? Try a google search using keywords like chocolate candy coating, candy bark, baking blocks, and so on. As for where to find it, I have no idea. Sorry I can't be more help but I hope I at least pointed you in the right direction!

If you absolutely can't find what you're looking for, post your recipe here and I'm sure someone will help you find a way to make it with other ingredients.

Good luck!

Well, purringkitty, bark is usually a candy, so you are in the right place. Coating candies can be found right next to the bakers chocolate this time of year. I've seen it several times of late.

If you can't find it, white chocolate and milk choc Nestles chips should work just as well. Depends on the recipe though. Try posting it, that usually helps "diagnose" things better.

Back
Top Bottom