ISO creative uses for candy corn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

joesfolk

Head Chef
I have two bags of candy corn. I thought about using them for a gingerbread house but let's face it, after Thanksgiving candy corn is just leftover candy. So I want to morph it into something else, maybe melt it down. Any ideas?

OK, I just had the suggestions: "use it in a slingshot", "stick it up your nose and blow it out", and "use it for the crenellations on the battlements of a gingerbread fort" There are BOYS in my house can you tell? :LOL:

OK, I just had the suggestions: "use it in a slingshot", "stick it up your nose and blow it out", and "use it for the crenellations on the battlements of a gingerbread fort" There are BOYS in my house can you tell? :LOL:

I have a 64 year old...the answers are about the same.:LOL:

I'm about to the decision that the Candy Corn should be put in a pretty jar and saved as a decoration for next year. Donate to a school for a class art project. Or just put in a dish and know that eventually it will be gone in a few days.

Mix the candy corn with equal parts of salted peanuts and M&M's. When they would grab a handful, they thought they tasted (mixed) like a candy bar. I think it was Babe Ruth bar?
We called it harvest mix. It never lasted very long.

how about a sculpture?? the eiffel tower or barney, pehaps??

use it to decorate the coffee station at your place of work. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom