ISO ideas for almond bark/vanilla candy coating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angie

Head Chef
Other than covering pretzels, what do you do with almond bark? I've got a package I want to play with but need some ideas.

ah I throw all kidns of stuff in and play with it
Use those cute soft molds too
I love to add raisins and walnuts
rice krispies and dried fruits
any cereal really works...any nuts...even covered buttermints once but that was bit too sweet for me lol
I use the recipe for peanut butter balls and use the bark to cover them
I have covered just peanuts and broke them up
I cover raisins but have to stir them..still get them clumped but smaller ones

Chocolate Peanut Clusters

We used to make them every year at christmas time, but my neice is allergic to peanuts so i haven't had them in about 4 years...

1.5lb white almond bark
12 oz chocolate chips
1 to 2 lbs salted peanuts

melt everything but peanuts. add nuts and drop by teaspoon onto waxed paper. let cool.

ENJOY!

You could melt it and dip one half of a cookie in it. If you really want to be decadent, you could dip the other half of the cookie in dark or semisweet chocolate.

Dip a plastic spoon in the melted bark, roll the spoon in chopped almonds before it sets and stir your coffee or hot chocolate with the spoon.

Where did you get the package you have? I have a recipe for a double dip chocolate/peppermint christmas cookie that needs the vanilla candy coating and don't know where to get it....unless you want to send me yours?;)

NYC Cake and Baking supply

I hear you can get the stuff from NYC Cake and Baking Supply on 22nd between 5th and 6th. Before I moved to NY I used to get it at walmart.

Back
Top Bottom