ISO round flat lolipops on stick - 5 flavors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caslon

Executive Chef
This is incredible. I've spent an hour on the net trying to track down simple flat lolipops with no luck except to order in bulk from China. I'm speaking of simple FLAT round or oval shaped pops on a stick, not on a safety loop. Also, not the weird tasting tropical fruit ones (yuck) but rather the 5 flavors like orange, cherry, lemon, lime, grape.

Crayola makes some, but they're made to turn your tongue colors.

I much prefer the flat ones to the round ball shaped lolipops. I liked to crunch on them after awhile, but the round ball shaped ones are hard as a rock. I know its not good for the teeth to crunch on them, but I let them get down to very thin before the final crunch.

Anyone know of a site selling them, or even a brand name?

P.S. I was a fan of the 5 flavor Lifesavers, now they're all tropical fruit flavored. :mad:

P.P.S. How did the social media links get inserted at the bottom of my post? I didn't put them there.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I don't know where you are located but I think there's a candy store in Old Sacramento that has all kinds of lollipops. I'm sure other towns with that vintage feel might have the same kind of store.

I've found some flat lolipops with the "safety loops" handle sticks that are regular flavored (not tropical).

I just thought of something. Maybe straight stick type pops are not found so much now because the straight sticks on the vintage pops I used to buy are now seen as choking hazards? I may settle on lolipops with the loop handles. At least they will be the old fruit flavors I used to enjoy. I don't like the flavors I see nowadays. Mango-pineapple, raspberry, etc. I can't even tell what flavor they are, I have to look at the wrapper. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Make your own! How hard can it be?

I may look into that (*laugh*). I've seen the molds for sale, tho I saw no freaking simple round flat shaped molds. They probably make pre-made flavor mixes as part of the kit.

Anyways...I miss these type pops that you could buy almost anywhere...just a few years ago. Now they're nowhere to be found.

Last edited:
Like these?

Fruit Lollipops, the Classic 10 Flavors | Bulk Lollipops | Candy Creek Lollipops

field20lbfruitlrgcopy.jpg

I may look into that (*laugh*). I've seen the molds for sale, tho I saw no freaking simple round flat shaped molds. They probably make pre-made flavor mixes as part of the kit.

Anyways...I miss these type pops that you could buy almost anywhere...just a few years ago. Now they're nowhere to be found.

Thinking...

Ah! Silicone cupcake molds, pour a bit of the syrup on the bottom, and put a wooden stick in them. They'd look kinda like a flying saucer though.

Thanks. Ya, I think I came across that site on my searches. I'll try their sampler pack. I may like the flavors. I suppose I miss the 5 basic flavors that they just don't make anymore. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, LifeSavers changed their 5 basic flavors to exotic tropical fruit flavors. I like simple flavors, not necessarily Italian Lemon (???) or some of the new flavors that seem to be the norm now.

I certainly thank all for pitching in on my quest for vintage pops. Hehe, like I said...Wholesale international sites like Alibaba.com (China) have almost any product you can imagine. You just have to order $1000 worth. :LOL:

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom