Need Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe HELP QUICK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GotGarlic said:
Hmm, could be... Do you have a thing for cherries? ;)

Well, YES!!! :D Grandpa grew cherries and grapes in Paw Paw Michigan. He grew them for Welches.

Thanks so much for the report Snip! I'm thrilled that she used both recipes as the one posted by Merstar looks excellent also. I also believe that Merstar's recipe is probably more economical to make.
Can't wait to hear what she has to say. Would you like to invite her to join us, or is this your private sand box? I would understand that. ;)

Kayelle, my sister said both your recipe and Merstar's were really good. It's her hubby's bday today so she'll find out what he thinks of them.
She says next time she will save your recipe for special occations since it's a bit expensive.
She made my Bunny Chow recipe for mains and she's prepared my Skilpadtjie recipe as a starter. Still waiting for feedback after the Birthday Dinner tonight :)

As I mentioned my sister made the fudge yesterday and said they tasted good. This morning when she checked on it neither recipe was set. When she cut it, it looked like blobs lol! Oh dear!

As I mentioned my sister made the fudge yesterday and said they tasted good. This morning when she checked on it neither recipe was set. When she cut it, it looked like blobs lol! Oh dear!

Tell her to put the fudge in the freezer until it sets. Then store in the refrigerator.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom