Reese’s Peanut Butter And Milk Chocolate Chip Fudge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raine

Executive Chef
REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER AND MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP FUDGE

Yield: 1 recipe
1 1/2 cups Sugar
2/3 cup (5-oz can) evaporated milk
2 tbsp Butter
1 1/2 cups Miniature marshmallows
1 3/4 cups (11-oz pkg) REESE’S Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Vanilla extract
Procedures
1 Line 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil. Butter foil. Set aside.
2 Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in heavy medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to a full rolling boil. Boil, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, chips and vanilla. Stir until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in a cool, dry place. About 1-3/4 pounds fudge.

raine-

i made these today....so good and so easy! thanks so much for posting the recipe. i'm going to make another batch to put into little bags with other candies as holiday gifts. i think i might try making it with white chocolate chips instead of the peanut butter and chocolate. they were definitely fantastic (peanut butter and choc.) but i'd like to add a few flavors in the goodie bags.

thanks for the recipe, i will definitely be making it again!

Oh, Raine! That sounds to die for! TY for recipe!

Raine said:
REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER AND MILK CHOCOLATE CHIP FUDGE

Yield: 1 recipe
1 1/2 cups Sugar
2/3 cup (5-oz can) evaporated milk
2 tbsp Butter
1 1/2 cups Miniature marshmallows
1 3/4 cups (11-oz pkg) REESE’S Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Vanilla extract
Procedures
1 Line 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil. Butter foil. Set aside.
2 Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in heavy medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to a full rolling boil. Boil, stirring constantly, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, chips and vanilla. Stir until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in a cool, dry place. About 1-3/4 pounds fudge.

Back
Top Bottom