What's your favorite brand of chocolate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Although I am not a huge chocolate fan I do like Lindt - Their white chocolate and coconut excellence tastes like a dessert:)

I also like the Green and Black Organic chocolate. I tried it on BA (this is when they were giving it to their business class customers, now it's discontinued) and their dark chocolate was extremely good.

Finally Ghiradelli. Their dark chocolate is pretty good.

I also prefer dark and white and skip milk.

Ghirardelli

That is my favorite! I just had a Chocolate Extravaganza for all my friends. I made everything from scratch myself :chef: and I used Ghirardelli to cook with. Both white and milk chocolate are very smooth and melt beautifully. Everything was great. I don't think I will ever cook with anything else. I am going to check out the web sites that were mentioned though.
I am one of the one's that wasn't impressed with Godiva at all. It is so high priced and doesn't even measure up to Hershey.:huh:

Last edited:
Gindot, try using Scarffenburger over Ghirardelli, it's much better chocolate and should be fairly easy to get in California.

Well, I know it's expensive, but if you have never tried Vosges Haute Chocolates, you owe yourselves the treat. There are shops in Chicago (home) Las Vegas and New York, but you can find the bars on chocolate shelves across the US. Her flavors sometimes sound weird, but trust me, they don't taste weird! One tastes better than the last. Really sublime!

Yes June, thanks for pointing out my spelling error.

I have cooked with it gindot, it's what they recommended when I took 3 months of cooking classes. Lovely chocolate!

Back
Top Bottom