Cotton Candy Ice Cream?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boog0515

Cook
Does anyone know how to make cotton candy ice cream? They dont have any in stores and i would just like to make a bunch and freeze it. Please and Thank you!

Does anyone know how to make cotton candy ice cream? They dont have any in stores and i would just like to make a bunch and freeze it. Please and Thank you!

I have a friend that makes a basic Vanilla Ice Cream and adds Cotton Candy Syrup to taste. It's available in some stores and online.
You can also place slightly defrosted vanilla ice cream in a bowl or mold and refreeze it. When needed, place the bowl in warm water to release, then cover (insulate) it completely with cotton candy. Then cut and serve with additional cotton candy on the side if desired.

The following website has the syrup (first one on a Google search) and says:

"If you have a way to make homemade ice cream, then Nature’s Flavors’ Organic Cotton Candy Syrup will make the greatest cotton candy flavored ice cream you have ever tasted. Simply add one tablespoon of Organic Cotton Candy Syrup to 16 ounces of half-and-half and mix thoroughly. Then add 1 cup of organic corn syrup or honey. Finally, add 1 teaspoon of Nature’s Flavors’ Organic Vanilla Extract, mix and allow it to chill for 1 to 2 hours. Once chilled, you can begin adding the mixture to your automatic ice cream maker. This recipe works great in most automatic ice cream makers like the Cuisinart™ frozen yogurt, ice cream and sorbet maker."

Nature's Flavors : Organic Cotton Candy Syrup (Vegan, Kosher, Gluten-Free)

That is pretty much what I would suggest as well, the syrup. Otherwise you can try and get fancy and make a 'bowl' out of cotton candy and set some good vanilla bean ice cream in the center, but that doesn't sound like what you are looking for either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom