From my Amoretti Test Kitchen Recipe Library:
Dulce de Leche Ice Cream Sundae
• 1 (14oz) can La Lechera condensed milk
• 2 cups half & half
• 2oz semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
• 6 Tbs Amoretti Dark Chocolate Syrup
• 1 tsp Amoretti Cinnamon Syrup
• Peanuts, dry roasted and unsalted, for garnish
• Coconut, flaked, unsweetened, for garnish
Put the La Lechera in a bowl, microwave for 15 to 30 seconds to soften it, and whisk in the half & half.
Pour the mixture into an ice cream freezer and follow the directions for your freezer. A few minutes before the ice cream is done, add the chopped chocolate. Place in a container in the freezer to harden.
Combine the Amoretti dark chocolate and cinnamon syrups and serve the ice cream with the syrup, garnished with peanuts and coconut. Whipped cream and a cherry would not be out of the question.