Favourite ice cream?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baking fool

Senior Cook
mine's breyers cookies & cream or this local one with crunchy toffee (like skor) bits & almond bits mixed in with a caramel swirl.

Right now I'mj enjoying French Vanilla by Double Rainbow. I get it at Trader Joe's.

I love Ben and Jerry's Coffee Heath Bar Crunch.

But the best ice cream I have ever had was Kona Coffee ice cream on the the big island of Hawaii. SERIOUSLY good coffee ice cream!

(Ditto the coffee. I knew I loved it, but I didn't know how expensive it was until I tried to buy some in Boston!)

Lee

We don't eat much ice cream and have been recently making our own. Yesterday Buck and I experimented and came up with a wonderful Dutch chocolate chip nut ice cream. I wanted to crawl into the freezer bowl. Thank goodness there's some left for today.:LOL:

Basil and Pineapple
Green Tea and coriander
Roasted Strawberry
Good ol Vanilla
Rum Raisin with candied ginger
and I am in LOVE with that hagendaiz(sp) Dulce De leche....OMG, that stuff is like crack!

Haagen-Dasz vanilla, preferably on top of Famous Chocolate Wafers or, better yet, a warm brownie.

I'll have to keep my eyes open for that one, hubby loves Pistachio ice cream and it is so hard to find. I am not in to ice cream much, just give me a good vanilla and hot fudge !

It's good stuff! Haagen Dazs also makes a good pistachio ice cream, but not quite as good as B&J, IMO.

not eating much icecream right now, dieting!!:mad: but anything with caramel or peanutbutter for me, if you put hot fudge on it anything is good:rolleyes:

I love any kind of ice cream.

Mint chocolate chip is probably one of my all time faves....and plain vanilla with hot fudge or chocolate sauce.

Back
Top Bottom