Ice Cream Recipe Web Site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hum....it sounds good, but, I don't know if I could get away from the look of it to be able to eat it like ice cream.

I made the recipe on for ginger ice cream this weekend and it's wonderful. I think I'll try the cheesecake icecream next (and throw in some of my strawberry jam!).

That's an interesting site with some interesting flavour mixes - but as a European can I just say that, despite it claims that we eat spaghetti ice-cream - i have NEVER seen it for sale anywhere in Italy that I've visited!!! (Not saying it doesn't exist there, but it definitely sounds like a marketing ploy to me!) And I've certainly never seen it for sale in France or Spain or Portugal or UK or Ireland!! :mrgreen:

That is not a surprise , Ishbel.
Lots of advertisers will grab hold of something that they saw in a whole in the wall place and make it sound as though it's a big rage somewhere it get it to sell.

Oh, thank´s for this link. There are very interesting recipes for american ice-cream. Great!!

Here in Germany you ´ll find Spaghetti- Eis (Icecream) on each card from an ice-cream store.

It is only :

first whipped cream, than Vanilla ice-cream in a spaghetti form, than strawbeery sauce and white chocolate rasps...

That´s all. But marvelous, delicous. Try it.

lg Tanja

well i,ve tried lots of recipe,s for ice cream with my ice cream maker and each and everyone turns out like a block of ice...any idea,s please.

karaburun said:
Oh, thank´s for this link. There are very interesting recipes for american ice-cream. Great!!

Here in Germany you ´ll find Spaghetti- Eis (Icecream) on each card from an ice-cream store.

It is only :

first whipped cream, than Vanilla ice-cream in a spaghetti form, than strawbeery sauce and white chocolate rasps...

That´s all. But marvelous, delicous. Try it.

lg Tanja
hi ,have you any idea for stopping my ice cream ending up like a block of ice?:ermm: thankyou rod

Rod, I'm just starting to experiment with making ice cream so I don't know much, but my thought would be that maybe you're churning it for too long or that the freezer you put it in after you make it is too cold. I'd try either churning it a bit less (stop when it looks like really soft soft-serve) or turn your freezer down a level or two. Mine got very hard in the freezer and I had to get it out about 20 minutes before serving. Once it sat on the counter for awhile it was fine.

Back
Top Bottom