Ice Cream without maker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chicouk

Assistant Cook
hey all, i want to start making green tea ice cream and start selling it at my dads restaurant but the problem is that my ice cream maker i have can only make about 750ml of ice cream which is nothing. I basically need to make at least 10 litres a week but the only problem about my ice cream maker is that i have to refreeze the bowl every time i use it which doesnt make it covenient for me. I have heard that you can put the mixture in the freezer but you have to stir every now and then. But what my friend told me is that if i make it with 100% cream (not milk) and put it in the freezer i wont need to stir it. Is this true??

Not sure on your last question, but most ice cream makers' manufacturers sell the bowls separately. That may be another option for you.

Sure there are other ways, like the coffee can method, but you are looking for quantity here. To me, sound like if you want to do some business you are going to need to do some investing first... IE get a larger quicker ice cream machine. And while you may find a simple electric one that doesn't need to have the bowl frozen first, you have to ask yourself how quickly you will burn that motor out? Most household ice cream makers are not meant to crank out large quantities weekly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom