Poll: Your Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's your favorite ICE CREAM flavor?

• Vanilla Vanilla Vanilla!

Votes: 34 41.5%
  • Chocolate Brownie with the little pieces of fudge inside

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Chocolate Mint Chip

Votes: 15 18.3%
  • Peppermint

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Rocky Road with cashews!

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Peach Melba w/pieces of graham cracker crust

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Butter Pecan with pecan halves inside

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Strawberry Cheesecake Swirl

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • White Chocolate Raspberry

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Mocha Java

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters

jkath

Hospitality Queen
Time for another poll!

This time, please vote for your favorite ice cream flavor. You can vote for more than one flavor this time!

I can't include all flavors, as the poll is limited, so choose from the list.

My favs (in no particular order: Vanilla, Chocolate fudge brownie and Peppermint)

what ??? no chocolate chip ???
no chubby hubby ?????????
fine i'll go with strawberry cheesecake swirl
then vanilla

my favorite in my days of chocaholic-ism was Godiva chocolate truffle. i forget the exact name, and they have since taken it off the market, if i'm not mistaken, but it was excellent. there were big chunks of ganache swirled through it and the ice cream was soooo nice and rich and chocolately. i'd drive to giant eagle or wal-mart the summer it came onto the market like 4 times a week to get a pint. that's my true favorite.
now i like peppermint and butter pecan. but nothing could compare to the godiva kind.

Has to be plain Chocolate and surprised that it wasn't even included in the choices, I mean really, just as basic as Vanilla.

chocolate brownies with little bits and pieces of fudge brownies that you can chew and strawberry ice cream:-p

cats said:
Has to be plain Chocolate and surprised that it wasn't even included in the choices, I mean really, just as basic as Vanilla.

Me too. Plain chocolate - no chips, no peanut butter, no marshmallows, no brownie pieces. Just wonderful, smooth, creamy chocolate ice cream. And Rocky Road needs almonds, not cashews.

BC

Last edited:
Vanilla! Really well made vanilla, is....well real good! Anytime I get near one of those exhotic ice cream stores, I can't get by the vanilla urge. Then after that chocolate is next!

Ok... it's cold and rainy here in Seattle but,
I'm getting my ice cream maker out and making some
vanilla bean ice cream tomorrow!! Yummmy yummmmy yummmy! It'll taste
great with the rhubarb bars I'm about to make.

middie, you and i have to get together over a tub of chubby hubby someday. i have been searching for it for months now, can never find it (same with calif. pizza kitchen thai chiken pizza).

and i'm with cats. why no plain chocolate?

my favorite of all time is vanilla bean ice cream, topped with marshmallow and chocolate syrup, and sprinkled with mini hershey kisses. at "friendly's" restaurants, this used to be caled a kiss sunday. it's fun to order from cute waitresses...

Back
Top Bottom