Puddin' On Something?..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chef Munky

Honey Badger
How is this going to be?

I made some chocolate pudding.Set it aside for a few minutes to firm up a little.

I then crumbled up into medium to small pieces, about 6 waffle cones.
Layered the bottom of a bowl with the cones,added a layer of puddin.
Repeated until the pudding was the top layer.Added the cone crumbles to the top.Put it in the freezer.

It was just an idea.I do know vanilla wafers would work.Have never used cones before.

I'll try to get a pic up a.s.a.p.
If it doesn't show up you'll know they ate it.:angel:

I would have dug into that before it ever made it to the freezer. :ohmy: :yum: :LOL: But it sounds like it would still be really good from the freezer, scooped into bowls, with maybe some whipped cream on top....YUM!

You had me at chocolate pudding. There would be no way it would make it to the freezer here, Munky.

Um, Thanks you guys...:)
Here's the pic.

ZeFAU0q.jpg

I live with critics.My youngest told me "The concept was good Mom,but the wafers inside are soft and chewy." He then made a comment about blood clots.
Why that Little!!!!:ermm::ohmy::ROFLMAO::LOL:

That's the last time I attempt making them dessert!:rolleyes:
Maybe it will get better when it's frozen.

I agree it would never have made it to the freezer. :yum:

It reminds me of the no bake chocolate eclair cakes from the 70's.

Sort of a pudding lasagna made with chocolate pudding, cool whip, saltines or graham crackers and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.

Sounds good if only cones were flat, like a waffle.

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

Just put less batter on the waffle grill, let it cook until it is really brown, let it sit until it goes stale and becomes brittle and you have a flat cone. :angel:

Sounds good if only cones were flat, like a waffle.

Sent from my iPad using Discuss Cooking

That's what I was originally going to use Charlie.
Picked up a box of buttered cookie waffles at Trader Joe's.Just to try them out.They didn't have much taste.But thought they would be better used in another way.So I left them on the counter.

Apparently my four legged best bud "Trub" thought they were too tempting to resist and swiped the box.He only steals when it's worth his time.Funny how his sweet face always beats the wrap.He's so undisciplined.My Obedient School drop out.I can't do a thing with him but hug em':wub:

But anyways,that dessert is still in the freezer untouched.I want that disgusting pic gone to!What was I thinking?:ohmy::ermm::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom