Reese Cup Sundae

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constance

Master Chef
We always think we have to do some kind of baked dessert for a party. But we are forgetting ICE CREAM!
My grandson (8 yrs old) wanted Reese Cups for desset at his birthday dinner. I looked at several cake recipes, but then thought about the Double Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream in my freezer.

So..in a large Margarita glass, I put 2 scoops of the chocolate ice cream. I topped that with a handfull of chopped Reese Cups, 2 dollaps of Cool Whip, a small handful of Reese's pieces, and a Maraschino cherry.

Wow!

I'll bet if we get our heads together, we can think of all sorts of ice cream delights.

For instance...a scoop of good French vanilla with a shot of creme de menthe or amaretto....

My little grandson is a nut about Reese Cups also. I was making a Derby pie before Christmas and he said "mema, why don't you make me a pie like that, but leave out the nuts and put peanut butter in?" So I did. It was entirely too rich for most of us, but he enjoyed it immensely - so did his mom. They took both of them home with them.

The Reese Cup Sundays were a great success. Here's the contented (and very full) birthday boy.

Attachments

• birthday boy re-sized.jpeg
    birthday boy re-sized.jpeg
    18.6 KB · Views: 311
Constance said:
The Reese Cup Sundays were a great success. Here's the contented (and very full) birthday boy.
Connie is this Jesse? He is a cutie..

kadesma

Back
Top Bottom