I´ve a very good recipe for a great Ice-Cream Cake for you. I taste so great and it is very easy to make. If you have good friends suddenly for visit, get it out of the freezer and.... ***yummy, yummy***
Ok, here´s the recipe:
6 Eiweiß /Eggwhite
300 gZucker/ sugar I think for you a littlebit more
80 gHaselnüsse, gehackte /houd hazelnuts50 gMandeln, gehobelte /almonds planted1 LiterSahne /whipped cream
Sugar you like
1 TafelSchokolade (Blockschokolade) /200g Demisweet Chocolate4 Tüte/nSahnesteif / whip it packages2 Pck.Vanillezucker /vanilasugar (per P. 15 g)1 BecherSahne, extra zum Garnieren nach dem Auftauen, Schokostreuseln zum Garnieren 200ml whipped cream for decoraing
1. beat the eggwhite hardly to eggsnow. After that comes the sugar slowly to it and beat it hart. Now 5 Soupspoons houd nuts in the eggcream.
2. Put bakingpaper on your bakingplate/pan. and make 2 pieces (ca. 30 cm diameter) and one little piece extra (you need this after baking for the filling). Bake this pieces for ca. 1 hour till its light brown (ATTENTION: really light, light brown
3. Let the cake grounds cool down.
4. Now make from the little piece much smaler pieces.
5. Beat the 1 l whipped cream very hart whit the WHip it packages. Give sugar your like in that and make 2 bowls (1/2 and a 1/2 whipped cream in everyone of the bowls)
6. In one of them give the rest of the nuts.
and the very little pieces of the meringue.
7. make from the Chocolate little raps and give it in the second whipped cream bowl.
give a Cake Ring (I dont know the right word for it, it`s a metalring you put around your whipped cream cakes....)
around one of the merengue. Now take one of the cream and give it on the meringue. Than the next meringue , and the last cream.
Put it for 1 day in your freezer. If you want to eat it, take it half a hour before out of the freezer.
You can make it till 1 month before you´ll eat it.
greetings from Germany