What's your favorite ice cream or frozen dessert treat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Usually I just like the plain ole ordinary chocolate ice cream, but lately I've fallen in love with Mayfields Blueberry Cream Pie. It's delicious. I also like the Klondike Bar Ice Cream Sandwiches. Yummy.

I love gelatos...italian ice cream is just different than your regular ice cream...my faves are the fruit flavor, nuts like wallnut and pistachio as well as the italian chocolate ones!!!:LOL:

It is so seldom I can get a good gelato...those look good and my fave is pistachio. Maybe I just need to learn how to make them.

My favorite is Blue Bell icecream.. it's made here in Texas and is just to die for! My favorite flavor is the Butter Pecan. Mmmm if you are blessed to live in one of the few states that Blue Bell is shipped to, you know what I'm talking about. :)

My favorite frozen "treat" is a blended float/shake with vanilla icecream and orange soda. Takes me back to childhood and getting orange dreamsicle push pops off the ice cream truck. :)

I don't have any favorite ice-cream as such. It will entirely depend upon my mood which one do i want to have at that time. Most of the times, I would prefer having Belgium Dark chocolate or Butter-Scotch

my current favorite is butter pecan ice cream with butterscotch or caramel topping.

img_871568_0_390d6d698e106a0d04ef9ea7cb6666e9.jpg

or a peach malted shake

img_871568_1_3b1471348406545eaf8d5d013cdc6d4c.jpg

its gotta be mango shaved ice from Taiwan. I haven't found mangos that tasted sooo good in the States before. or green tea ice cream

When I was a kid, it was High's Blueberry Cheesecake ice cream. I don't know if High's still exists anywhere in the country, they've been gone from around here for ten or fifteen years.

Lately, I've been fine tuning a recipe for cinnamon ice cream...which isn't much more than a vanilla creme anglaise with some freshly ground cinnamon added. We've been enjoying a canister of it this week with an orange cake w/cream cheese frosting.

My favorite is homemade bittersweet chocolate ice cream. I also love Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino Ice Cream.

Have no idea what the recipe is but I've had a dulce de leche cream bar while in Honduras. Was the perfect afternoon snack after walking around all day in the city. Also available (sadly before I got to them) were guanabana (or soursop) cream bars. Guanabana is a fruit primarily from central america and it has the taste of strawberry and banana plus some pineapple all in one fruit. Mostly juiced and used that way. Was wondering if someone had any ideas on how to take the nectar or concentrate of a highly sweet fruit and turn it into ice cream or better yet, gelato.

Just plain, old, naked Bear Claw ice cream. It is so hard to find up here. Probably the better for my waist.;)

A good chocolate malt milk shake. Yummmmmmm

Next would be a root beer float.

Haven't had either in years, come to think of it.
When we were kids my SIL's favorite thing was a root beer malt! Had them use root beer syrup instead of another "normal" flavor. I'd get a hot chocolate milk shake...totally different from a regular chocolate. mmmmm, now I want a milk shake!

Back
Top Bottom