Beef roast? or something

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How about beef korma? https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com/recipes/recipedetail.aspx?id=28

I saw this recipe in our cookbook recently while going through and starting to upload our recipes to cloud storage. It's been ages since we've made this. Hmm, we had the beef stew because stew meat was on sale at Penn Dutch and were gorgeous chunks of meat (not like what is usually in the regular grocery where we'd normally get a hunk of chuck roast and do it ourselves) that were actually cheaper (sale remember) than the whole cuts sitting beside them. Maybe we'll go back and grab another package and make this next week.

A bit off-putting because of the list of ingredients but the flavor is divine.

The ingredients don't look too off-putting. I tried making pork al latte (I think that means pork in milk) and it was pretty good.

I suppose you could google recipes for the two and compare them...

That's why I was asking because it seems the same ingredients are in both. I guess it's just what you are used to calling it.

That's why I was asking because it seems the same ingredients are in both. I guess it's just what you are used to calling it.

The sauce for Mongolian beef is primarily half soy sauce and half water, and a *lot* of brown sugar. The sauce for beef with broccoli includes oyster sauce and has only a little sugar.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom