Beef Stew

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stew.. near and dear to my heart..

Veggies.. Potatoes, carrots, onion, celery, sometimes cabbage. That's how I like mine....

Irish Potatoes always.. Often times Sweet Potatoes too, onions, and carrot. Celery and Bell pepper for flavor...I have also added turnip towards the end...just until tender...

Potatoes, celery, onions, carrots, generally some tomato of some kind. Any other vegetable handy. Most any root vegetable works well. I have never made the same stew twice.

I make a cabbage stew in the winter that I just love, but it is beef stew meat, potatoes, cabbage, onion, and one can of whole stewed tomatoes, smushed. Such a hearty wintery treat!

I'm not big on beef stew itself, not sure why.

I was thinking of carrots, potatoes, onions, mushrooms and maybe a Daikon radish. That is what I have on hand. I wanted to use them up before I leave for a week in West Virginia next week.

Onion, potato, sweet potato, carrots, beens, garbanzo beens, crushed tomato, mushrooms, well, that is not a vegetables.

Often, I add peas, usually frozen, at the end and just let it sit for a few minutes.
It's over 90 and I really have a taste for stew right now!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom