Best Deal Ever on Prime Rib at Costco!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm going to have to fill my shopping cart with them! I think I'll grind some up for hamburg and make stew meat from the rest!

I'm going to have to fill my shopping cart with them! I think I'll grind some up for hamburg and make stew meat from the rest!

I wasn't expecting that from you Andy M. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Roadfix........awesome, $83 / lb, woo hoo.

You guys are funny. This would be great for people that have more dollars than cents.

I had to pass on this one... the bank said it was a bad risk for lending me the money. The product depreciates too much after the first meal. :wacko:

It is actually a great deal on Japanese Wagyu beef. Too rich for my blood, but I did have a rich friend take me to a steakhouse that served Japanese Wagyu steaks. It was the single best thing I have ever tasted in my life, no comparison. It was also over $600 for just the two of us with no bar tab...

Ya know.... if 50 of us chipped in on it, it would only be $19.98 per person for roughly a 4-oz portion. That's waaaayyy less than most fancy steakhouses would charge for imported wagyu.

Who's in? ;)

Steve, ha ha ha ha.:LOL:
I was just thinking, you could make 4 people dinner for $300/plate, then enjoy the rest yourself. I just don't know anyone that would spend $300/plate on dinner.

Back
Top Bottom