Bulgogi Burger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

powerplantop

Executive Chef
Bulgogi Burger by James, on Flickr

First marinate the ground beef: 1 pound of lean ground beef 1/4 cup soy sauce 1 Tablespoon of raw sugar 1 teaspoon of roasted sesame oil 3 chopped green onions 1 Tablespoon freshly chopped garlic All of this gets mixed and formed into patties.

To the griddle add the patties, sliced onion and kimchi

After everything is cooked build the burger on a bun or lettuce its up to you. Build using lettuce, gochujang ketchup, the cooked kimchi and your burger patties.

For a printable recipe: Bulgogi Burger Recipe

That looks and sounds great! I take it ice cold Soju is the beverage of choice?:LOL:

Thank you James, that sounds delicious! It's good to see you back and posting your videos again. :chef:

Thanks everyone! Soon I will start a new project and for the next year work should be at a normal persons pace. So I should have more time for making videos.

The new blog is to store printable recipes etc and post recipes that I will not film. Anyway it is good to be back making videos.

Thanks everyone! Soon I will start a new project and for the next year work should be at a normal persons pace. So I should have more time for making videos.

The new blog is to store printable recipes etc and post recipes that I will not film. Anyway it is good to be back making videos.

I'm looking forward to your recipes, videos and general kitchen knowledge...

Ross

Back
Top Bottom