Burger Preference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If I'm ordering out.. I like a med-sized burger with sauteed onions and mushrooms with swiss cheese.. nothing else.

At home, I like to have with just ketchup.......or, the delux (lettuce, tomato and mayo (I learned that at work when I was a teenager).

Another option, which I forgot, was a burger in my hometown, NY. It is known as the Uncle Al, from a place called Alfie's. That burger has cheddar and/or American cheese, ham, tomato, onion, shredded lettuce and a bit of Thousand Island dressing. I'm not a big fan of Thousand Island dressing, but it is outsanding on that burger. And, the toppings don't over-power the burger.

Oh boy...our typical Kiwi burger would not go down well with North Americans methinks. :LOL: Inside you will find the meat pattie, canned beetroot ( the vinegary, sweet sliced type) a fried egg, fried onions, tomato relish/chutney, grilled cheese, tomato and iceberg lettuce.

And I swear it tastes wonderful! :chef:

My personal favourite meal in a bun is good steak with blue cheese and caramelised onions. :)

i like a thin burger, medium-rare, with cheese (American or bleu), A-1, lettuce & tomato on a toasted roll.

I like a medium sized burger ( although I can never finish it ) with a nice soft bun that isn't ginormous compared to the burger patty.Honestly I do not prefer a homemade burger unless it's made by me. I make mine very plain, no hunks of onions and such .
With melted cheese of course, loads of dill pickles and mayo. not miracle whip.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom