Carne asada recipe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camrodri

Assistant Cook
One of the most appetizing dishes, for all of us who are not vegetarians, is meat. In all his presentations, varieties and forms of preparation is really a delicious dish as a main option in any of our meals.

In this recipe I will teach you how to prepare a delicious beef tenderloin baked with wine. For 4 servings you need:

2 pounds beef loin
½ pound bacon
3 cups dry wine
1 large branch of parsley
4 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons sugar
Salt to taste

Preparation:

The day before dinner dress the loin very well with a mixture prepared with parsley mash, salt and oil. I recommend that you chop the meat with a fork to absorb the dressing better.

The day of preparation, preheat oven to 350 ° C. Put the tenderloin into the pan, add over the loin wine and sugar and lead to oven for approximately 45 minutes.

Now placed the bacon over the loin until it is toasted. Remove from oven and let stand.

Let the meat cold and cut it, it can be accompanied with mashed potatoes and rice with vegetables.

Thanks for the recipe, Victoria. It looks delicious. However, one point I need to mention. In English, beef loin (also called sirloin) and beef tenderloin are not the same. Beef loin is "lomito" and beef loin is "lomo". It appears that your recipe is for tenderloin (lomito). Is that correct?

Also, the cooking temperature is obviously 350F, not 350C.

Thanks for the recipe, Victoria. It looks delicious. However, one point I need to mention. In English, beef loin (also called sirloin) and beef tenderloin are not the same. Beef loin is "lomito" and beef loin is "lomo". It appears that your recipe is for tenderloin (lomito). Is that correct?

Also, the cooking temperature is obviously 350F, not 350C.

Yes thats right is for tender loin thanks for your comments, i keep it in mi mind for the next beef recipe :rolleyes:, thanks :chef:

Sounds good! Your Columbian recipe is very different from Mexican-style carne asada, which I also like very much.

Thanks for the recipe - it sounds very good. In Spanish, "Carne asada" simply means "roasted meat", so of course, it can take a variety of forms. In our region of Mexico, carne asada is beef steak, sliced very thin and grilled very quickly over an open wood fire or on a comal or grill. (The average Mexican hereabouts does not have an oven in the kitchen - that changes as you head for more temperate climates, i.e., the central highlands and mountains.) It is then sliced into fine pieces and served on a tortilla as a taco.The meat is usually not seasoned or marinated. The seasonings are applied by the person eating the taco - a variety of wonderful salsas, grilled onions, beans, finely sliced radishes and cucumbers. If cheese is added, it becomes a quesadilla. Last night for dinner at a small local restaurant, I had two tacos carne asada, and they were so good. The tortillas were made on the spot and the meat was tender and delicious.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom