Chili Dream Burger

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, sorry, after posting I realized I was in the wrong thread and I didn't know how to move it... :(

Thanks for letting us know about the wrong thread. I've moved it. Anytime you need help of this kind, just PM a Moderator and we'll be happy to fix it for you.

Also, if it's necessary to correct a recipe after the 20 minute edit limit, just let a Mod know and we will edit for you.

Last edited:
From what I could see, the cheese, onion and bacon were raw when packed in between the pattys. If the burger is cooked to medium, I don't see how the bacon can be any more than steamed and greasy.

That's what I saw too, but it looked like turkey bacon which I don't think needs cooking, just heating.

It does remind me of those shows on the Travel Channel with gargantuan portions. I'm all for adding tasty ingredients, but I'm practical too.

Do you have a recipe and instructions for those of us who are unable to see the video?

The video was cool. The burger...Hmmm, Ive had a stuffed burger with bacon and cheddar cheese and the bacon was crispy, but the man who made it cooked the bacon before stuffing it! The size this one was, Id never be able to eat it lol Adding beer sounds like a good idea though :-D

Back
Top Bottom